Next stepPrevious step
How to add or delete an authorization code
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. After selecting a group, click Call management.
- 2. Click My Plan.
- 3. Click Codes management.
- 4. Click on the department for which you want to add an authorization code.
- 5. To add a new authorization code —a. Click Add.
b. Enter the new authorization code.
- Note: You must use a string of digits that is at least two characters in length.
- 6. To delete an authorization code —a. Check the box next to the code you want to delete.
b. Click OK or Apply to delete the authorization code.
- 7. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.