Next stepPrevious step
How to add a Group or Department Administrator
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Note: You must be a Group Administrator or higher to add Group Administrators.
- 1. After selecting a group, click My Group profile.
- 2. Click Administration.
- 3. Click Administrators.
- 4. Click Add.
- 5. Enter all information in the designated fields as required.Note: Some fields are not marked with an asterisk and are considered optional, but it is strongly recommend that you complete all fields.
- 6. Select the administrator type you want to create: Group or Department.
- 7. If you select Department, choose a department from the available options in the drop-down list.
- 8. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.